Setting: Primary School
Salary: £100 – 180 p/day
Contract type: Temporary
Contract term: Full time
Closing date: N/A
Job starts: ASAP
A fantastic opportunity to work within an outstanding Early Years team in a school in Newcastle. Candidates are required to have excellent knowledge of the EYFS and be flexible, enthusiastic and have the ability to communicate and organise effectively. Candidates must hold QTS.
• Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the EYFS & curriculum.
• Working with key children, planning activities in line with EYFS, implementing creative methods of teaching, assisting at mealtimes, completing reports and observations, ensuring health and safety standards are met, following policies and procedures;
• Ensuring learning journals are kept up to date;
• Organising the classroom, updating resources and creating displays to promote a positive learning environment;
• You will also interact with parents and update them on their child’s progress.
An enhanced DBS check will be needed for the successful candidate as well as two satisfactory references which will be sought upon application for this post.
If you are interested in applying, please contact Rachel Aird on 0191 212 1111 or by email to email@example.com.Apply Now