Salary: £65 per day
Setting: Junior School
Salary: £55-65 p/d
Contract type: Temporary
Contract term: Part-time
Closing date: N/A
Job starts: ASAP
A Community Junior School in Sunderland currently requires a SEN Teaching Assistant to work for them on an ongoing part time basis.
You will be working one-to-one with a child who has learning and behavioural difficulties. This is a positive opportunity for someone who is passionate about working with children who have Special Educational Needs. The desired candidate will hold a level 3 Diploma in Supporting Teaching and Learning, Childcare & Education/Childhood Studies or equivalent.
Key responsibilities and requirements for this role will include:
- To be fully up-to-date with the National Curriculum
- To follow all setting policies and procedures including the Health and Safety policy, Safeguarding policy and Confidentiality policy.
- To provide a consistently safe, supportive and caring learning environment.
- To support children with particular needs, working with them individually or in small groups.
- To ensure clean and hygienic standards are maintained.
- To have knowledge of Read Write Inc. would be desirable.
An enhanced DBS check will be needed for the successful candidate (can be applied for on application) as well as two satisfactory references which will be sought upon application for this post.
If you are interested in applying, please contact Adam Pringle on 0191 212 1111 or by email to email@example.com.Apply Now