Salary: £55-65 per day
Setting: Primary School
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Salary: £55-65 p/d
Contract type: Temporary
Contract term: Part-time
Closing date: N/A
Job starts: Immediate Start
A large primary school in Newcastle upon Tyne is looking for a qualified Teaching Assistant to start work with them on an ongoing part time basis.
The successful candidate will enjoy working in a school where all staff and pupils work hard to develop positive relationships, sharing a love of learning and an enjoyment of being part of the school community.The desired candidate will hold a level 3 Diploma in Supporting Teaching and Learning, Childcare & Education/Childhood Studies or equivalent.
Key responsibilities and requirements for this role will include:
- To be fully up-to-date with the National Curriculum
- To follow all setting policies and procedures including the Health and Safety policy, Safeguarding policy and Confidentiality policy.
- To provide a consistently safe, supportive and caring learning environment.
- To support teachers and help children with their educational and social development, both in and out of the classroom.
- To support children with particular needs, working with them individually or in small groups.
- To ensure clean and hygienic standards are maintained.
- To have knowledge of Read Write Inc. would be desirable.
An enhanced DBS check will be needed for the successful candidate as well as two satisfactory references which will be sought upon application for this post.
If you are interested in applying, please contact Rob Mead on 0191 212 1111 or by email to email@example.comApply Now